Equestrian property located near Tarascon, Beaucaire, Arles, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and Avignon.
A sought after area in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, in the heart of famous horse breeding area in South of France.
Main house (160 m²).
Ground floor comprises a living room with open-plan fitted kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, laundry/shower room and WC.
First floor comprises 1 bedroom and mezzanine.
Single storey caretaker's house (80 m²).
Comprises a living room with open-plan fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and WC.
On a fenced plot of 20 hectares.
Attached to the main house, a building (600 m²) which includes:
- Indoor arena (16m x 16m)
- 14 horse boxes
- Room to prepare / care for horses
- 4 wooden horse boxes
- Arena (20m x 40m)
- Electrically fenced paddocks
- Free stall barn with hay and straw storage (440 m²)
- Free stall barn (125 m²)
- Room reserved for farrier
- Storage building for tractors and machines (125 m² )
- Storage building for hay and straw (100 m²)
2 entrances to the property.
Price € 1,050,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Number of mandate: 259
Professional property listing
Agency: Finest France