Automatically translated from
Let yourself be seduced by this magnificent exotic wooden villa with 180-degree views overlooking the sea and the countryside. It is located in the Pointe La Rose district in front of the Ilets du François, on the edge of the 50 steps and enjoys access to the sea at 100m and a boat mooring.
Villa built by a marine carpenter in 2007 with a living area of about 139 m2 or 228 m2 with garage and terraces. It consists of a living room, 4 bedrooms, two swimming pools (concrete - wood cladding) each with its solarium, a kitchen with flat passes, 3 bathrooms, an outdoor kitchen, 3 toilets (including 2 independent)
This exceptional villa consists of two distinct parts: the main villa and a totally independent studio.
The main villa is made up of:
- a vast stay of 33 sqm
- a charming kitchen equipped american style with its scuttles of 7.90 m2
- a laundry room
- an independent toilet
- a room of 11.70 m 2 overlooking the vegetable garden of the house: you will enjoy its natural freshness.
- a beautiful 6 sqm bathroom with its large Italian-style shower
- a master suite with its 13 sqm room overlooking the terrace and its sea view
- a large boat-type bathroom with a large red wood shower of 8.45 m2 with Wc
- a large upstairs bedroom of 30 sqm with its stunning sea view and built-in office
- a private swimming pool (6mX2.30m) and its solarium
- a 26.1 sqm garage
All this overlooking a terrace of 50 m2 lulled by the trade winds.
The studio consists of:
- a 13.50 sqm room
- a private swimming pool (2mX2m) and its solarium
- an independent toilet
- a bathroom
- a terrace viewed sea and forest
The studio can be accessed from the house but also has completely independent outdoor access.
- The living room, kitchen, terraces and three of the rooms allow you to admire the panoramic sea view of the Islands of The Francis, the NFB forest and the Vauclin mountain
- Built of precious wood: Mahogany, pear, campêche, snake wood, cumaru, cumuria.
- 701 m2 of wooded garden, flower and fruit: tiara, acacias, flamboyant, traveller's tree, frangipani, hibiscus, mango tree, carambolier, guava, banana, cherry, passion fruit, etc.
- Two salt pools with suns on the sea and countryside
- All rooms are air-conditioned and have plenty of built-in storage
- Generator of 6 Kwa - solar water heater
- South orientation: beautiful sunrises and sunsets
- Car shelter and outdoor parking spaces
- A rainwater reserve located under the villa of about 20 m3 feeds the toilet, outdoor shower and watering of the garden
The villa is located quiet in the countryside, away from the city, pollution and without any nuisance of sargasses.
Don't miss out on this charming villa and its unique character. The fees are the responsibility of the seller. Real Estate Network
Price 625,000 €
Seller pays the agency fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 4,496.40
Number of mandate: 718493
Professional property listing
Agency: CAPIFRANCE PROPERTIES