Charming, fully restored and furnished old stone village house for sale of around 80m2 of living space, convertible attic, stone garden shed, a courtyard and stone wall enclosed gardent, large garage for 3 cars, all set in the heart of the mediaeval village of Belvès in the Dordogne, less than one hour to Bergerac airport.
The House : On the ground floor and entrance hall, a living/dining room with fireplace and a downstairs loo. On the first floor are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with wc. In front of the house is a courtyard and beyond a pretty stone wall enclosed garden with trees, shrubs and lawn.
Main Features :
- 80 m2 of living space, restored
- an entrance hall(6,25m2)
- an equipped kitchen (14,25m2)
- a living dining room with fireplace (20,25m2)
- downstairs toilet (1,50m2)
- landing on first floor (3m2)
- 2 bedrooms on first floor (12m2, 19,50m2)
- a bathroom with wc on first floor (4,25)
- large triple garage on lower street level (30m2)
- electric and wood heating
- mains drainage
- Adsl, Wifi
A very pretty little house in a quiet street, in good condition and lots of charm, immediately habitable, ideal as a small primary residence or a holiday home.
Taxes foncières : 685 per year
Legal fees : 15 701 Euros
Price € 170,000
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 7.59% inc vat
Price without fees: € 158,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2,125.00
Number of mandate: VLB11035
Professional property listing