Dordogne Périgord Noir: One-floored villa dating from 1989 with around 92m2 of living space, comprising an entrance hall, living/dining room, 3 bedrooms, a utility room and 2 adjoining garages, all set in around 2500 m2 of landscaped grounds in secluded position between the villages of Beynac et Cazenac in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
The property is set high up with far reaching views in a private, quiet location down a no-through country lane... Perfect as a primary or holiday home, or a retirement home, only 10 minutes to Sarlat with all amenities.
Main features :
- one-floored South-facing bungalow in excellent condition with around 92m2 of living space
- large living/dining room with insert wood-burning fire, tiled floor, French windows to South and North (34.64m2)
- fitted kitchen with North facing window, tiled floor (10.10 m2)
- 3 bedrooms (9.85m2, 9.46 m2, 9.08m2) with laminated wood flooring
- 1 utility room (9.08m2)
- bathroom with bath and shower over, white and blue tiles (4.32m2)
- separate toilet
- 2 adjoining garages, one used as a workshop
- electric central heating
- septic tank
- double glazing
Outside to the front is a porch and south-facing terrace with stone slabs leading to a landscaped garden with trees, shrubs and flower beds.
On the west side of the house is a large vegetable plot with wooden garden shed at the top end.
To the east of the house are the adjoining 2 garages and the main entrance with wooden gates leading to a large gravelled parking area.
Behind the house is set to lawn and the whole property is enclosed by mature hedges.
A well-maintained property in a peaceful sought-after location... And close to all the tourist attractions of the Perigord Noir with 2.5 million visitors a year to the area. Easy access to both Sarlat and St Cyprien with all amenities and health facilities.
Taxes Foncières : 608 Euros per year
Legal fees: 14 700 Euros (approx.)
Price € 170,000
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 6.92% inc vat
Price without fees: € 159,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,847.83
Number of mandate: VLB10685
Professional property listing