Superbly situated plot of building land for sale with outline planning permission of around 1760 m2 completely enclosed with fencing and wrought iron gate, a small chalet (16m2) with covered terrace, wooded grounds, electricity, water and mains drainage in place, in walking distance of the hilltop bastide town of Belvès in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
Main Features :
- 1760 m2 of flat land with outline planning permission
- completely enclosed grounds closed by a wrought iron gate
- small wooden chalet (16m2) with covered front porch
- water, electricity and mains drainage connected
- wooded grounds with apple, cherry, oak, chestnut and fir trees
Only 5 minutes on foot to the centre of Belvès with all commodities. Just 5 minutes drive to Siorac with 2 golf courses, the Dordogne river and Carrefour supermarket, and around 35 minutes to Bergerac airport.
Legal fees : 5700 Euros
Price € 60,500
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 10.00% inc vat
Price without fees: € 55,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 34.38
Number of mandate: 1034
Professional property listing