Recently-Built house (2004/2005) for sale of around 120 m2 of living space situated high up with pretty views near to the village of Beynac et Cazenac in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
Main features :
- residential house of around 120 m2 of living space on the ground floor
- convertible attic of around 90 m2, 2.3m of ceiling height
- large living/dining room with woodburning stove (36m2)
- open plan kitchen on the living room (12m2)
- adjoining larder behind the kitchen (4.5m2)
- 4 bedrooms (16m2, 11m2, 11m2, 10m2), one bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room
- large family bathroom with both bath and shower, 2 washbasins and bidet (7.5m2)
- separate toilet
- grounds of around 1200 m2 with a selection of trees and bushes
- north-facing terrace and south-facing porch
- electric heating, wood burning stove in living room
- conform, all-water septic tank drainage
- double glazing and centralised ventilation system
- Energy performance rating in process
- Adsl broadband, Wifi
- all amenities including hospital in Sarlat, basic amenities & pharmacy in Beynac
- 50 minutes to the international airports of Bergerac and Brive
- Est/West facing property with far reaching views
- the house is currently a primary residence and the home of two young children
A spacious house built in 2004/2005 with around 120 m2 of living space on the ground floor comprising :
A south-facing covered porch leading into the large living/dining room (36m2) with American style kitchen (12m2) and adjoining larder (4.5m2), all with tiled floor, two east-facing French windows and wood burning stove.
Also on the ground floor is a large west-facing master bedroom (16m2) with en-suite shower room (4.5m2) and en-suite dressing room (3.5m2); three smaller bedrooms (11m2, 11m2, 10m2), a large family bathroom with both full-sized bath and large shower, bidet and two washbasins (7.5m2) and a separate wc. All the bedrooms have laminated parquet floors and the bathrooms are tiled.
On the first floor is a large attic space of around 90 m2, and ceiling height of around 2m30, and which could be converted into extra living space.
The 1200 m2 of surrounding grounds are partly enclosed and consist of lawn with a mix of mature trees, shrubs and flower beds and a front parking area for cars.
A quiet location but not totally isolated... Two nearby neighbours.
A pretty house with far-reaching views, immediately habitable with all modern comforts and near three of the most beautiful and sought-after villages of France on the banks of the Dordogne river... Beynac, Castelnaud La Chapelle and La Roque Gageac... And only 10 minutes from Sarlat and in easy reach of all the tourist sights of the Perigord Noir.
Taxes Foncières : 700 Euros per year
Legal fees: 14 735 Euros (approx.)
Price € 206,000
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 7.29% inc vat
Price without fees: € 192,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,716.67
Number of mandate: 597
Professional property listing