Beautiful stone medieval village house for sale of around 135 m2 of fully restored living space, a large south-facing terrace with stunning river views and pretty landscaped garden, all set high up on around 211 m2 of enclosed grounds nestled against the rock face in the heart of one of the most beautiful and picturesque villages in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
Main features :
- 211 m2 of flat land with south-facing views
- 135 m2 of living space in the house (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom with washbasin and wc)
- large south-facing terrace with views
- pretty south-facing landscaped garden
- electric heating with 2 wood burning stoves
- mains drainage
- sunny south-facing property with riverside views, access to river beaches
- Adsl broadband, Wifi, satellite tv
Ground floor :
- a south facing entrance from the cobbled street into the kitchen
- an equipped kitchen with tiled floor, south-facing window (17 m2)
- a large living area with dining room and lounge area, wood floor and wood staircase to the first floor, exposed beams, exposed stone walls and rock face, two south facing windows, woodturning stove and door to the south facing garden and terrace area (32 m2)
- a downstairs toilet and washbasin, terra cotta tiled floor (3 m2)
- a landing with wood floor leading to the open-plan sitting room with large fireplace and woodturning stove, south-facing window and door to the west-facing balcony, exposed stone walls and rock face
- a south-facing double bedroom with wood floor, south window, exposed beams and stone walls and old fireplace (20 m2)
- a south-facing double bedroom with wood floor, south window, exposed beams and stone walls (14 m2)
- a large bathroom with terra cotta tiled floor, full size bath and full size shower, washbasin and wc (7m50 m2)
Top floor :
- a large double bedroom with 2 skylight windows, pinewood floor, exposed rock face (16 m2)
- a large shower room with pinewood floor and skylight window, full-size shower, washbasin and wc (7m50 m2)
Outside on the south-west side is a very pretty landscaped garden, enclosed, and leading to a south-west facing terrace with crazy-paving and stunning views over the village, the river and the valley of the Dordogne.
A magnificent property, completely restored with lots of charm and character, ideal for either all-year-round or summer rentals, and suitable as a small primary residence… a rare gem in a highly sought-after location.
Facilities: electric heating, 2 woodburning stoves, mains drainage, Adsl, Wifi.
Taxes foncières : 596 Euros (2016)
Purchase costs : 23 200 Euros (approx.)
Price € 325,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Number of mandate: 911
Professional property listing