The house sits in the centre of a 2000 m² walled garden with century old trees. The interior welcomes you to beautiful volumes and 250 m² of space with 4 bedrooms, one with a balcony. Authentic elements such as an oak staircase and original wrought iron and parquet oak floor throughout. Vaulted cellar and independent garages.
A part of the house allows envisaging an independent living area opening onto the garden.
The roof is in very good condition, only some decoration work to be envisaged.
Discover this luminous family property with shops nearby and the school and doctor by foot.
Price € 230,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Number of mandate: 298
Professional property listing
Agency: Demeures de Campagne
Consult the agency rates
This property is in Veaugues, in Cher (region Centre).
- 10 min from the town centre from Sancerre (18300)
- 10 min from the schools from Sancerre (18300)
- 10 min from the shops from Sancerre (18300)
- 15 min from the golf course from Saint-Satur (18300)
- 25 min from the motorway from Saint-Satur (18300)
- 25 min from the station from Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire (58200)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.