Old stone farm, entirely renovated that offers large volumes. Nice swimming pool, shed, outbuildings, workshop. Stables and fields for horse’s lovers.
Independent house for guests or possibility to create a B&B activity.
The main house comprises:
On the ground floor
- Hall entrance, stone floor
- Large living room with stove, stone floor, high ceiling.
- Fitted kitchen with dining area.
- Sitting room – Laundry
On the 1st floor
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Independent house (65 m2)
- Large living room with open plan kitchen
- 2 bedrooms – 1 bathroom
Renovations dated from 5 years ago.
Outbuilding and amenities:
- Swimming pool 10 x 5 m
- Large stone terrace – One part covered with Bbq
- Garage 3 cars – automatic front doors
- Wine cellar
- Stables (5 horse boxes)
- Fields around the property for horses – 5 hectares approx. (Rented or owned)
This property is ideal to welcome a large family, with its 4 bedrooms, large garden, and also is ideal for a second home in Burgundy. The property is ideal for horse’s lovers, with its stables, shed, fields next to the property. The house is situated at 15 minutes driving from Beaune, in a small village.
Price € 860,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Number of mandate: BHS115
Professional property listing
Agency: Burgundy Home & Services