Stylish former rectory with many stone details such as beautiful cornices. Well maintained and tastefully renovated. New roof, sanitary, heating, electrical and plumbing work. Beautiful enclosed garden with fruit trees and beautiful views of historic church from the 11th century. Quietly situated in a characteristic village in the south of Vosges, adjacent to one of the largest state forests in France, the Forêt de Darney. Varied hilly landscape. The canton capital-Darney is 3 km away with all basic amenities. In the vicinity of the thermal spa towns of Vittel, Contrexéville and Bains les Bains.
Price € 149,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 194.52
Number of mandate: 1715
Professional property listing
This property is in Relanges, in Vosges (region Lorraine).
- 3 min from the shops from Darney (88260)
- 15 min from the shops from Vittel (88800)
- 15 min from the shops from Contrexéville (88140)
- 20 min from the motorway from Contrexéville (88140)
- 15 min from the station from Vittel (88800)
- 15 min from the golf course from Vittel (88800)
- 15 min from the lake from Contrexéville (88140)
- 25 min from the lake from Chaumousey (88390)
- 90 min from the ski slopes from La Bresse (88250)
- 3 min from the schools from Darney (88260)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.