A remarkable farm in a charming Lorraine village in the south west of the Vosges with a plot of ± 1400 m2. This semi-detached tower house is built in the 16th century, a beautiful example of Renaissance architecture. Large garden with trees, vegetable garden with garden sheds in the back and a courtyard in front. Renovation of quality preserving the old character with stone chimneys, floors, cupboards, woodwork in oak, large vaulted cellar with bread oven, turret with spiral staircase in stone, etc. In addition attached outbuildings with a barn / garage / workshop and woodshed. Many possibilities for expanding the living area. In wooded hilly area. The ideal place for lovers of the countryside. Close to the thermal resorts Bourbonne les Bains, Vittel and Contrexéville and about 1 hour from ski resorts. A very unique building to discover without delay.
Price € 169,000
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Number of mandate: 1743
Professional property listing
This property is in Serécourt, in Vosges (region Lorraine).
- 12 min from the motorway
- 5 min from the shops
- 5 min from the schools
- 20 min from the golf course from Vittel (88800)
- 200 min from the airport from Orly aéroport (94390)
- 120 min from the airport from Mulhouse (68100)
- 65 min from the town centre from Nancy (54000)
- 45 min from the town centre from Epinal (88000)
- 15 min from the town centre from Bourbonne-les-Bains (52400)
- 15 min from the lake from Voisey (52400)
- 90 min from the ski slopes
- 20 min from the station
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.