With huge potential for tourism/leisure and farming activities, located in dominant position over-looking the rolling countryside of the Périgord-Limousin Regional Park, this beautiful estate covering 95 ha was the dependence of an abbey in the region.
All situated within a ring fence and approached down a tree-lined drive, 41 ha is farmed, there are 46 ha of woodland and 2 lakes covering over 2 ha.
The fields are currently all down to pasture with area aid payments of circa 200 €/ha. Less Favoured Area payments and headage payments are also available for an active farmer with livestock.
Accommodation consists of a substantial house, a cottage and a flat built above the stables. An orangery has been converted to a large reception room but requires work to exploit it's potential.
There is also a set of traditional farm buildings a little distance away.
In the middle of a park, within a walled garden, the main residence is spread over 3 levels:
Living space of about 420 m² consists of:
- Entrance hall
- Living room of +/- 40 m² with fireplace and beautiful views of the park
- Large living room of +/- 47 m²
- Dining room of +/- 30 m²
- Kitchen / equipped with 25 m² with fireplace
- Laundry room, boot room & bathroom...
- 4 bedrooms from 10 to 24 m², one of which benefits from a private bathroom.
On the second floor:
- Shower room
- A suite of about 60 m² and a bathroom of 15 m²
The cottage covers about 100 m² on one level with garage :
- 3 bedrooms from 14 to 21 m²
- Living room / kitchen of +/- 30 m²
- Bathroom and separate toilet
This stone barn approximately 50 m²
The apartment above the stable consists of :
Ground floor :
1st floor :
3 bedrooms, a shower room and a lounge of about 28 m2.
Stone barns of 270 m², 200 m², 100 m² and 80 m².
Price € 787,500
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 6.00% inc vat
Price without fees: € 740,250
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,968.75
Number of mandate: 214
Professional property listing