Lovely house set in a historic village. The house itself comprises 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms andamp an attached stone barn. Ideally situated within easy access to teh market town of Ruffec with all commerce andamp train station.
In details, this house comprises on the ground floor:
- an entry hall (5m²)
- a conservatory (25m²): tiled floor
- a summer kitchen (10m²): fitted units, wood burner
- a corridor
- a fitted kitchen (18m²): wooden floor
- a lounge (30m²): tiled floor
- a Wc (1m²): tiled floor
- a bathroom (6m²): bath, sink, Wc
- bedroom 1 (12m²): tiled floor, sink, with a terrace
- a workshop (25m²): cupboard.
And on the first floor:
- bedroom 2 (35m²): wooden floor, beams, stone walls
- office 1 (6m²): wooden floor
- bedroom 3 (18m²): wooden floor, open fire, sink
- bedroom 4 (14m²): wooden floor
- a Wc (6m²): sink, bidet
- office 2 (8m²): wooden floor
- a convertible attic (40m²).
- a workshop (40m²): with electricity, concrete floor
- a beautiful garden.
Price € 130,800
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Professional property listing
Agency: Agence Tic, Ruffec