A magical place, located in an exceptional environment, an 18th century Country Estate, totally protected from all nuisances, where striking peace, innocence, simplicity, authenticity and harmony invite, even the passing visitor, to total abandonment.
An exceptional property, unique in its kind, designed to welcome families, artists and writers looking for the ideal conditions to both settle down and bring out the purest inspiration.
Situation : In the Georges du Lot, a true paradise in Europe, in the South-West of France, in the Causses du Quercy National Park, classified and totally protected (nature and for the construction of new houses), in the Lot valley, tourist.
A real hamlet of Quercy, located on the " Puech" hill, with a 360° panoramic view. Enclosed in a Geological Circus, South facing.
3.7 hectares, bordered by a medieval village with all amenities at 1 km, 10 minutes walk with, of course, no nuisances.
Possibility of 6 gites, in 3 unified lots on this magnificent exceptional domain.
In fact, 4/5 gites are used, one for accommodation.
That is 34 beds minimum, with 6 kitchens, 6 living rooms, 6 lounges, 7 terraces.
Park of 37,000 m2 with majestic 300-year-old trees, tennis court, vegetable garden, orchard with several fruit trees.
1) Main house: Master house of about 320 m2 including 200 m2 of living space. With 7 bedrooms 2 living rooms 1 living room 3 bathrooms laundry room semi-covered balcony. Ideal private part and reception in this house (possibility of 2 apartments 4 guest rooms).
2) Large gite for 10/12 people arranged on 139 m2 70 m2 / 2 3 bedrooms 1 shower room 1 bathroom 2 kitchens. For your receptions a very large living room of 70 m2. Private parking, terrace. Several more possibilities of 2 gites or guest rooms.
3) Stone gite 90 m2: 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms living room kitchen, private parking, terrace.
4) Wooden gite 73 m2, with 2 bedrooms a beautiful balcony terrace of 50 m2 / 8 m high and over 70 m2: living room, kitchen, bathroom and shower room - private parking, terrace.
In front of the panorama: 6 x 12.6 swimming pool.
1) Workshop on two parts, /- 150 m2
2) Two very large vaulted cellars of 130 m2 each.
The renovation of the Domaine respects nature and the environment: natural materials, wood insulation, all finishes are meticulous, extensive wood heating (clean combustion) with hot water production, and central oil heating, water softening, swimming pool is natural, hydrogen peroxide, very productive well.
Quercy is the last authentic European space, protected from all nuisances, even without light nuisances, with the most beautiful sky in Europe (part of the black triangle of Europe), with the atmosphere of old France, where time has stopped, from the time of the general atmosphere - enchantment of nature, softness, luminosity, beauty of golden stones, harmonious and perfect balance of all the elements.
- guest house
- laundry room
- tennis court
- private garden
Price € 1,090,000
Professional property listing
Agency: Home Hunts