Castle - Charming castle in the Tarn
Price: € 645,000.00
Near Albi, a beautiful castle dating from 1432 recently restored with taste and quality materials offering three levels and 260 m²:
- on the ground floor, a beautiful entrance in the tower, a large dining room, a large living room with chimney, an independent and equipped kitchen, a wash room
- a superb stone staircase leading to two floors, two large suites per floor, one with bathroom and dressing room and a second with a bathroom to finish, plus a beautiful cellar.
This property is full of charm, and it also has an independent guest house (90 m²) with a living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a balcony terrace with independent access.
Also featured, is a large outbuilding (95 m²) plus a terrace and a park of 3.5 hectares (including 3 hectares of non-adjoining woods). A truly bucolic environment while being close to a village with all amenities.
For lovers of the Tarn, old history and nature.
Price € 645,000
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 4.00% inc vat
Price without fees: € 619,200
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,897.06
Number of mandate: 7
Professional property listing
Agency: International Real Estate Services Paris
This property is near Albi, in Tarn (region Midi-Pyrénées).
- 15 min from the town centre from Albi (81000)
- 15 min from the shops from Albi (81000)
- 15 min from the schools from Albi (81000)
- 45 min from the town centre from Toulouse (31000)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.