Unique opportunity to buy an entirely renovated Domaine, Maison de maitre, 3 other dwellings and a large barn, on 7 hectares (17.5 acres), just 50 minutes North-West of Toulouse and Blagnac International airport and only 4 min from the thriving medieval market town, Beaumont de Lomagne.
Set in delightful grounds and surrounded by impressive centenarian plane trees.
An ideal turn-key property for those who would like to live in the beautiful South-West of France and have possibilities for private purposes or commercial business.
4 renovated dwellings, plus large barn with bags of potential, just unpack your suitcases and move in!
The Maison de Maître, approached by a stately tree-lins driveway, sits at the center of its grounds and is surrounded by the rolling hills of the Lomagne area and offers approx. 340M2 of fully restored comfortable accommodation;
3 other restored dwellings (400m2) for entertaining or to provide for extra income.
The estate dates back to the 17th Century when Jean-Georges de Saliné, who was a magistrate of Toulouse became “Seigneur" of this domaine. He was Noble in Beaumont de Lomagne, and a friend and relative of the well-known mathematical researcher Pierre de Fermat
The property comprises of:
• A renovated Maison de Maître in Toulousaine brick stone;
• 3 other restored dwellings in white stone plus brick stone, (8bedrooms, 400m2)
• Large stone barn, with 2 former servant cottages adjacent, 4 horse boxes, 80m2 hayloft;
• 3 open garages
• Open garage, wooden barnwith electricity and water for garden tools;
• Heated swimmingpool 13x6m
• All surrounded by its 7 ha (over 17,5 acres) of grounds;
• Approached by a private driveway;
Fully renovated Toulousaine Maison de Maitre 340m2 over 3 floors.
A nice and cosy family house, flooded with natural light, high ceilings, and has been subject to an extensive and sympathetic high quality renovation. With its 6 fireplaces, oak floors, and many original terra cotta floors it has retained the charm of ancient times.
• Fitted kitchen/dining (20m2) with French doors to back terrace and the covered veranda
• Reception room I (30m2), fire place, 2 French doors to terrace, terracotta floor tiles
• Reception room Ii (21m2), fire place, French doors to terrace, terracotta floor tiles
• Spacious entrance hall, terracotta floor tiles
• W.C., hall Ii, storage (14m2)
• Office (14m2),
• Workshop, chaufferie. (21M2)
• Family bathroom (14m2), walk-in shower, bath, twin basins, built-in washing machine and wash dryer
• Separate Wc (4m2). Stairs to 2nd floor
• Bedroom I (24m2), fire place, oak flooring, washbasin, 3 windows, door to
• Dressing (or bedroom, 18m2), fire place, terracotta floor tiles, window, and washbasin
• Bedroom Ii (24m2), fireplace, oak flooring, washbasin, 3 windows
• Bedroom Iii (18m2), fireplace, 2 windows, terracotta floor tiles, wash basin.
• Bedroom Iv (14m2)
• Shower room (14m2), walk-in shower, bidet,
• Gym (48m2), storage space.
• Bedroom V (17m2)
• Bedroom Vi (17m2)
Heated by oil fired central heating. Mostly double glazing, brand new sewerage system.
3 other dwellings:
I & Ii Renovated stone coach-house;
Divided into 2 houses of each 140 m², living-kitchen, 3 bedrooms, shower room, mezzanines. Plus 60m2 of communal space: hall on the ground floor and a library on first floor. 2 Carports and wood storage. Sewerage system "au norme"
Iii =Caretaker housing; 75 m² kitchen /living / shower room, Wc, 2 bedrooms
• Large stone barn 250 m², walls and roof renovated:
ground floor 170 m²: 4 stable blocks, 2 former servants quarters;
First floor 80 m
• Grounds 71310m2 (over 17.5 acres including) consisting of:
fenced meadows, fenced garden area, wooded park, lawns, petanque court, well
• Professionally heated (pompe à chaleur) swimming pool 14 x 6m
• Open garage
• Wooden barn with water and electricity
• 2 septic tanks, 1 is brand new and the other one has been tested as “au norme”
• website available for the rentals
Total 750 m² of renovated living space and 254 m² barn space
Currently in use as permanent residence with home office and 3 high end self catering holiday houses
Price € 896,000
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,194.67
Private property listing