In a wooded area and discretely situated, this highly attractive villa dating from 1974 offers excellent scope for reception (parties and guest accommodation) and has a swimming pool measuring 33 x 13 ft. The house is surrounded by woods and the land covers almost 3 hectares (7.2 ac.). The well-known Provencal village of Bédoin (at the foot of the Mont Ventoux) is only a few minutes away with numerous restaurants, shops and a weekly market. The villa is large with a surface area of 2,562 ft2 and is surrounded by covered terraces. There are seven rooms, five of which are on the ground floor in addition to a kitchen and a cellar, a reception hall featuring an imposing staircase with wrought iron banisters leading to the library and another adjacent bedroom on the first floor.
The house is divided as follows:
Ground floor and cellar:
- Large central hall (280 ft2) with toilet and washing basin) with staircase and wrought iron banisters and stained glass window.
- The Salon (377 ft2 ) is a spacious room with a fireplace and is accessible via French doors.
- Dining room (194 ft2) is also accessible from the hall (via French doors) and can accommodate eight to 12 people. Adjacent is a fully outfitted kitchen (161 ft2) and a pantry (with storage area, extra fridge, washing machine and dryer).
- There are three spacious Bedrooms (one of 261 ft2 and two of 161 ft2 ) on the ground floor equipped with air-conditioning and inbuilt wardrobes with adjacent roomy bathrooms (furnished with washing basins, bath, bidet and shower) and separate toilets.
- The flooring throughout the house is beige-coloured (travertine) marble; there are no thresholds. High ceilings add to the spaciousness of all the rooms.
- Large cellar (269 ft2) under the house is accessible by means of a door in the central hall and consists of four separate areas including a wine cellar, a large safe and a boiler room.
- Large garage (441 ft2) adjacent to the pantry and equipped with roller doors.
- Library/Study (237 ft2) with fireplace and inbuilt bookshelves.
- Bedroom (151 ft2) is air-conditioned and an extremely airy room adjacent to the library and offers superb views.
- Swimming pool (10 x 4 m or 33 x 13 ft) is equipped with security fencing and alarm. It is surrounded by a sun terrace tiled with Provencal stone offering ample space for deck chairs.
- Covered terrace around the entire courtyard which is tiled with travertine stone and covered with rustic (impregnated) beams. Highly suited to receiving guests and dining outdoors. All the ground floor areas, including the kitchen, give out onto the terrace (by means of one or more doors).
- Access from public road is by means of the entrance through wrought iron gates flanked by two pillars, spacious parking area in front of the house.
- Beautiful object, an ideal family house and excellently suited to receiving guests.
- Spacious reception areas and discretely situated.
- Solidly built to extremely high standards, quality materials and very well maintained.
Price € 595,000
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2,500.00
Private property listing