Building Project for Sale
This sale consists of 3 plots of land – two are contiguous and one is directly opposite across a country road.
The 2 contiguous plots form a roughly rectangular shape and measure about 5200m2, both are constructible, whereas the plot opposite is a triangular shape measuring some 2300m2 and is non constructible – however there is a masonry built garage on this plot and the neighbouring plot is constructible.
• The Constructible plot (consisting of two contiguous plots) sits atop an embankment about 1 to 1.5m high and gently slopes down from the back of the plot – the slope is south facing.
• The plot has been surveyed and a gradient map produced and the trees have been plotted by the surveyor.
• There are some lovely old sweet chestnut trees on the left side of the constructible plot. Dead or dying trees have been removed, including all the root systems and the living trees have had their deadwood removed. Please note that the photographs have been taken in late winter 2017.
• There is building permit for a potting shed.
• The access drive and parking area on the constructible plot has been levelled by professionals, membrane has been laid down and filled with rocks and layers of gravel – this is now a very solid driveway which can take heavy vehicles including cement trucks.
• Land has been levelled and excavated for the construction of a gite of 60m2 habitable space (2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan kitchen and living/dining area) with an 18m2 covered patio. The foundations have been excavated and constructed for this building. There is a valid building permit as well as a bill of materials and costs that would enable completion of construction.
• Water has been connected to the plot, pipes have been laid underground to the connection point next to the gite.
• Electricity has been connected to the plot with underground cable tubes laid to a connection point next to the gite.
• Connection tubing has also been laid underground from the telephone connection point to the gite.
• A 5000 litre septic tank has been installed underground to serve the gite, soil testing has been done and a soakaway has also been installed that will serve the gite as well as a future house that is included in the construction permit.
• All works carried out up until now have been completed in 2016 and all carry a 10 year warranty as dictated by French Law, all invoices and information are supplied with the sale of this property.
The triangular plot opposite is non constructible and is a forest plot with lovely tall trees, there are firs and oaks with some sweet chestnuts – the trees have not been coppiced so have lovely tall thick trunks and there is plenty of clear space for landscaping.
• This plot already has a masonry garage, and because the neighbouring plot is zoned constructible there is also a chance that if a re-zoning application were to be made that it might be met with approval.
These plots are at the top of a plateau so there is no chance of flooding and because there are no close surrounding hills there is lots of light and a wide horizon. The land is only 3 km from the town of Le Bugue and some 6 km from Les Eyzies in the commune of St Cirq. This is an area that’s very popular with tourists so there are wide scopes for various activities or development of this land depending on the buyers requirements.
The fact that there are two plots on either side of the road ensures that nothing will be built opposite the constructible plot that would impede the serene view that can be enjoyed presently.
The original Cu for this land stated that there could be a house of 300m2, two 50m2 gites and a swimming pool. Presently the building permit is for a 60m2 gite and a potting shed, there is a description of a house that the architect wrote in stating room types and anticipated m2 per room. This has been approved together with the building permit for the gite, the architect intentionally did not sketch in the footprint of a house, thereby leaving free scope for the location and plan of the house.
This listing is for a private sale so there would be no agents fees, only the Notaires fees and taxes as per French law.
7500 m² of land (80729 sqFt)
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 15.80
Private property listing