Automatically translated from
Sale on Lasseube (64290), a property of 12 ha in one piece in a natural and green in natural area, in a quiet, isolated, with beautiful view on the Pyrenees... surrounded by 2 still active streams down the Hill...
and 2 sources to recapture at the level of the barn to renovate...
Protected environment which served only to grazing (cattle, sheep) since its existence it includes: 4.75 ha of prairie:-plate on the dome of the Hill (20 cms of argilo-humic Earth)
-sloping average and light on the slopes with a zone A.O.C. vines to plant (about 2 ha),... Exposed slope full South, ideal for planting fruit trees and gardening...
touyas 4.80 (wooded natural area, ideal shady place for pasture...)
2.45 ha of oak in majority (woodland classified) + chestnut and acacia woods + various other...
A barn from 97 m2 on the ground with a floor.. .with option to renovate it and the ability to connect to the network Edf + water system possible for the new installation of a farmer (trice)
In the immediate future, the path is to cover in several places due to flooding by sources...
Additional photos upon request...
Price € 70,000
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 0.58
Private property listing
This property is in Lasseube, in Pyrénées-Atlantiques (region Aquitaine).
- 30 min from the airport from Pau (64000)
- 5 min from the town centre from Lasseube (64290)
- 10 min from the town centre from Oloron-Sainte-Marie (64400)
- 30 min from the motorway from Pau (64000)
- 90 min from the sea from Bayonne (64100)
- 60 min from the ski slopes
- 30 min from the station from Pau (64000)
- 30 min from the golf course from Billère (64140)
- 30 min from the chateau from Pau (64000)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.