Historic Maison de Village in a lovely medieval town in Gard near the city of Uzès (15 minutes by car). The house is built in the outer rampart wall of the village and looks out over parkland and vineyards. The house has a pool on the terrace and three bedrooms as well as 2 updated bathrooms. Full kitchen and a spacious dining room as well as a lovely sunroom off the terrace. The village is well situated and features a bar/restaurant as well as a small grocery store and a bakery. There is parking for 2 cars adjacent to the house which is on a quiet traffic free street.
Price € 249,000
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,717.24
Private property listing
This property is near Uzès, in Gard (region Languedoc-Roussillon).
- 30 min from the station from Nîmes (30000)
- 30 min from the park from Vers-Pont-du-Gard (30210)
- 30 min from the shops from Nîmes (30000)
- 15 min from the shops from Uzès (30700)
- 15 min from the shops from Alès (30100)
- 75 min from the sea from Aigues-Mortes (30220)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.