3 houses situated in the middle of a magnificent park (3.7 hectares) with a view of the river, vineyards and an illuminated keep.
This atmospheric, charming property is situated in a quiet spot, in a bend of the river Lot.
Near a village with all amenities including small shops, a medical centre, bank, post office and schools.
Large swimming pool (6 x 12 m), tennis court, park with 100 year old trees.
Currently the owners run the estate as a tourist business (gites and B &B) with a good annual income.
But it is also suitable as a family home.
House 1: Manor house 1850 (460 m2)
* entrance with lovely tiled floor leading to:
* double sitting room 55 m2
* dining room
* linen store
* balcony with terrace the whole length of the house (24 m2 and part-covered) with a magnificent view of the vineyards
The entrance hall also leads to:
* sitting room
* 2 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom
It is possible to use/rent out this part separately.
* Parking area
* 4 bedrooms including 2 with private bathroom.
* separate toilet
* attic (for conversion)
Below the house there are 2 vaulted cellars (each 115 m2)
Central heating with 2 new connected boilers: oil and wood
House 2 (220 m2):
* large sitting room/reception room (10 x 6 m)
* 3 terraces
* 4 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* attic (10 x 6 m, for conversion)
House 3 (180 m2):
* sitting room with open plan kitchen
* 3 bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms
* covered terrace with pizza oven
Workshop and cowshed (store room)
House 4: Attached wooden construction (60 m2):
* living room with kitchen
* 2 bedrooms
* large part-covered terrace
Main entrance to the estate: a gate with lighting and a driveway of approx. 50 metres.
Private parking area for 6 cars with lighting.
Second entrance with driveway to houses 2,3 and 4 with private parking spaces with lighting.
Swimming pool of 6 x 12 m, depth of 2.5 m with diving board and with a large terrace.
A lovely park with 100 year old trees, various water connections for the garden water and electricity around the houses.
Vegetable garden and orchard.
Price € 1,090,000
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,282.35
Private property listing