Come and discover this farmhouse nestled at the heart of the countryside in the Cantal mountains!
Great potential for setting up gites,a B & B, or other type of accommodation.
Its 1.5 hectare grounds contain mature trees which could be suitable
for a log cabin project ... with its exceptional, panoramic view of the Vendes and Ydes valley.
The traditional farmhouse has a south-east aspect and comprises a living area, a bakehouse,
a huge barn, a well and a small annexe, covered with Travassac slate, all for renovation, a real blank canvas!
The stone-built house (approx. 162 m2 over 2 floors) with its large traditional living room
and stone "cantou" hearth. Its upstairs is completely suitable for conversion.
The small stone bakehouse (approx 16 m2) with its bread oven is perfect for a kitchen.
The Auvergne-style barn (216 m2 over 2 floors) would lend itself to your most ambitious architectural projects!
There is a well in front of the house with a private spring in the orchard, will give you a key feature for a permaculture project!
A charming brick and stone annexe (approx. 40 m2 over 2 floors), ideal for a small stable.
The land comprises a prairie and a deciduous wood with a clearing overlooking the Vendes and Ydes valley,
is suitable for installing an infinity swimming pool, a chalet or other cottages (planning permission possible).
Water, electricity and telephone networks are already on site.
There is also the possibility of buying the adjoining 2.33 hectares.
No energy rating required. No estate agents fees.
We don't speak English.
Price € 115,000
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 766.67
Private property listing
This property is in La Monselie, in Cantal (region Auvergne).
- 60 min from the airport from Clermont-Ferrand (63000)
- 60 min from the airport from Auriac-l'Eglise (15500)
- 90 min from the airport from Limoges (87000)
- 90 min from the airport from Brive-la-Gaillarde (19100)
- 30 min from the motorway
- 15 min from the town centre from Riom-ès-Montagnes (15400)
- 15 min from the town centre from Bort-les-Orgues (19110)
- 45 min from the ski slopes from Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise (63610)
- 50 min from the golf course from Aurillac (15000)
- 30 min from the station from Ussel (19200)
- 12 min from the schools from Menet (15400)
- 12 min from the schools from Vebret (15240)
- 12 min from the shops from Vebret (15240)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.