Reduced From 575,000€
This property offers independent extended family accommodation, or the possibility of letting the longère to earn income. Ready to walk in, unpack and enjoy your life in the Charente countryside, with all amenities and services close by.
In a hamlet close to a village with amenities; between major towns of Angoulême (15mins) and Cognac (20mins).
Maison de Maître – main residence : approx 258m² habitable space
Beautifully and sympathetically renovated to a very high standard, retaining the character of the building, yet offering modern comfort. Exposed beams, high ceilings, light and spacious throughout.
Centrally heated with state-of-the-art economic wood pellet system. Central vacuum system.
Double glazed, roof entirely replaced. All works completed in 2013.
Parental suite with shower and dressing rooms; a further 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have dressing rooms.
Ground floor :
• Entrance : 17.44m² - central to the property, with tiled floor, original wooden staircase to the rear. Doors to living room, kitchen and dining rooms
• Living room : 34.31m² - oak wood floor, original open fireplace, double aspect windows, with glass panelled doors opening onto the rear terrace, making the most of the incredible views over the garden and countryside.
• Kitchen / Dining Room : 34.33m² - tiled floor in the fully fitted kitchen; oak wood floor in the dining room. The kitchen can be cleverly separated from the dining area, using the sliding panels. The dining room also benefits from the views to the rear of the property.
First floor :
Oak wood floor, tiled shower rooms.
• Landing : 10.48m²
• Bedroom 1 : 34.77m²
• Wc : 5.56m²
• Bedroom 2 : 21.54m²
• Shower room : 6.48m²
• Dressing room 1 : 5.80m²
Second Floor : Oak wood floor, tiled shower rooms.
• Landing : 6.79m²
• Bedroom 3 : 30.54
• Dressing room 2 : 6.00m²
• Wc : 1.30m²
• Shower room : 6.94m²
• Bedroom 4 : 30.76m²
• Dressing room 3 : 6.01m²
Storage non-heated : approx. 18 m²
Barn and garage – entrance height sufficient for motor home and space for numerous vehicles : approx. 136 m²
2nd property - Longère : approx. 215M² habitable space
Work is currently underway to completely separate this residence from the main property, creating an enclosed courtyard to the front and entirely independent entrance, to allow the possibility of independent family accommodation, or income from rental.
The property is again fully renovated and in keeping with the original character of the building. Spacious and light rooms, exposed beams, stone walls.
Centrally heated by the same pellet burner running the main residence, but with separate functionality. Stair case to either end of the property allows the 1st floor to be split into 2 separate sleeping areas, perhaps for sharing families. Spacious and well laid out.
Ground floor :
• Living room : 47.90m² / Cuisine : 21.72m² – open plan with central stone fireplace. Kitchen fully fitted.
• Office/Play room : 16.66m²
• Shower room : 2.71m²
• Wc 1 : 0.88m²
• Storage room : 11.50m²
• Wc 2 : 2.56m²
• Storage, non-heated : 54 m²
• Utility room : 8.35m²
First floor :
• Landing : 7.95m2
• Bedroom 1 : 7.07m²
• Shower room and Wc : 10.32m²
• Bedroom 2 : 19.74m²
• Bedroom 3 : 18.61m²
• Bedroom 4 : 23.64m²
• Bedroom 5 : 23.13m²
• Storage non-heated : approx. 16 m²
• Garage : 20 m²
• Utility room : 8.35 m²
All measurements approximate. Full diagnostics have been completed, ready for sale.
Fibre optic will be installed very soon.
Price € 550,000
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,165.25
Private property listing