19 km from Saint-Tropez, between the Plaine des Maures and the sea, La Garde-Freinet is a small authentic Provencal village that lives to the rhythm of the sun.
In its heart, a unique real estate project: the Domaine de la Calade.
11 semi-detached villas with large private Mediterranean gardens.
This duplex house has 4 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, a cellar, 89 m² of living space, a terrace of 15 m², a balcony of 4 m², a garden of 112 m² and private parking spaces.
- Large format sandstone (60x60) in living room and kitchen
- Wooden floor with wide strips in the bedrooms
- Smooth painted walls and ceilings
- Large aluminum double glazed windows
- Wooden entrance doors and shutters
- Interior door handles and finishes in brushed black
Furthermore at Domaine de La Calade:
- Terrace floor tiles
- Tile wall and floor in bathroom
- Solid wood entry door, lock with reproduction code key.
- Bathroom fitted out
- Towel dryer
- Extra flat shower tray or bathtub - Hanging toilet
- Heating by heat pump
- Parking (private space)
- Secured access by videophone
- Property entirely fenced
- Remote controlled gate
- Vigik and digicode
Imagined as a true Provencal farmhouse, the Domaine de la Calade offers exceptional views over the Maures hills to the foothills of the the Alps.
Labeled "Station Verte" and "Village de caractère du Var", La Garde-Freinet offers a different view of the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
The agency fees are payable by the seller.
Price 439,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 4,932.58
Professional property listing
Agency: CARLTON INTERNATIONAL - GIFCA SARL
Consult the agency rates