Welcome to Abriculteurs. Here you will find all the key information, professional photos, a dimensioned plan and a virtual visit to help you plan your future!
Discover this quiet, bright 3/4 room flat, close to all amenities.
With a surface area of approximately 85m², the flat is located on the third and last floor without a lift. It opens onto an entrance hall with cupboards, a large living room of almost 30m², a balcony of 9.20m² facing north-west and a separate, fully equipped kitchen. A corridor with numerous cupboards leads to two bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and double sink and separate toilets.
The advantages of the property :
- Its quiet environment, close to many shops and public transport (chronobus C2)
- A flat recently renovated and in perfect condition (boiler 2018, kitchen 2020, bathroom 2021 ...)
- Third and top floor of a small building
- A nice balcony, an underground parking and a cellar major assets
- A healthy and regularly maintained co-ownership
To note :
- Heating and hot water production by individual gas boiler
- Property taxes: 1 170 €.
Conventional consumption: 242 kWhEP/m2.year (D)
Estimated emissions: 49 kg CO2/m2.year (D)
Estimated heating consumption: 1 456€/1 970€
Selling price: 270.000 € (including Vat) (Fees paid by the seller)
This property has caught your interest? To arrange a visit with us, nothing could be easier, make an appointment online at a time that suits you best.
This property advertisement has been drawn up under the editorial responsibility of Mr Benoit Monty, Ei, commercial agent for real estate registered in the special register of commercial agents of the commercial court of Nantes.
Discover this property with the 3D visit and make an appointment for a visit on our website
Price 270,000 €
Seller pays the agency fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 3,214.29
Professional property listing
Consult the agency rates