Welcome to Abriculteurs. Here you will find all the key information, professional photos, a dimensioned plan and a virtual visit to help you plan your future!
Discover this charming 3 room apartment of 43m2, completely renovated 10 years ago, located on the 3rd floor of a 4 storey Haussmannian building without lift.
You will love the double exposure north-east / south-west, as well as the calm of this flat. It consists of a dining room with open kitchen, a living room with working fireplace, and a bedroom with fireplace and built-in storage.
The + of the property :
- Quiet and bright
- Original parquet floor
- no work required
- Dynamic and commercial environment: 5 minutes walk from the quays and the Place de la République
To note :
- Property tax: 408 € / year
- Annual running costs: 1 888 € / year
- The property is subject to co-ownership status
- 35 lots
- Annual cost of heating and electricity: 1.440 €/year
- Common parts redone a year ago. And procedure of facade renovation voted by the General Assembly.
Conventional consumption (kWhEP/m2.an) : 229 (D)
Estimated emissions (kg CO2/m2.year) : 49 (D)
Selling price : 513.000 € Ttc (Fees paid by the seller)
Have you found this property interesting? To arrange a visit with us, nothing could be easier, make an appointment online at a time that suits you best.
This property advertisement has been drawn up under the editorial responsibility of Mrs Stephanie Anriot, Commercial agent registered with the Registre Spécial des Agents Commerciaux du Tribunal de Commerce de Paris.
Discover this property thanks to the 3D visit and make an appointment for a visit
Price 513,000 €
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Professional property listing
Consult the agency rates