There are properties that are rare due to their volumes, and even more when it comes to a contemporary one from the end of the 90s, ideally located in the heart of the city!
There are properties that are rare due to their construction qualities and even more when it comes to a family home designed by a renowned architect!
It is in Fouesnant (29170), on a popular town on our coast that I suggest you discover and probably acquire this house of 238 m2 of living space on a plot of 1050 m2, grassed, planted with trees, flowers and very quiet.
The entrance sets the tone. The reception hall is spacious, bright and personalized with a winter garden just waiting to be filled out again with lush plants. The botanical atmosphere is in tune with the times. This space will not resist your wise eye if you are a fan of plant decoration! It's up to you to make it your own so that it reflects your style.
Magnificent natural stone tiles adorn the floors on the ground floor. With harmony, travertine brings all its elegance to living rooms. Easy to maintain, it is a noble material that gives character to your interior and defies time. You won't get tired of it.
You understood, in this house nothing was left to chance. It is unique and stands out from the traditional constructions that you have already been able to visit... But here, everything challenges you.
Before planning your on-site visit, here are some quick details about its distribution:
On the ground floor most rooms have a double or even a triple exposure:
- The kitchen is around 27 m2. It is very friendly and has the advantage of having access to the outdoor patio, covered and facing south. Its layout is complete, there is a lot of storage at your disposal.
- The dining room (17m2) is adjoining and could easily blend into the lunch area. Creating a single reception venue would undoubtedly be an idea to consider. The walls are not load-bearing.
- The 38 m2 living room is a centerpiece. The height under ceiling is not common. Which gives you this feeling of moving from one atmosphere to another while moving around the house!
- Your living room can be installed near the fireplace to enjoy good moments of relaxation with an unobstructed view of the garden. A more work-oriented corner will probably find a place near the library.
- The master suite is out of the ordinary. 35 m2 available to you and ensures real comfort on one level. (East-West facing bedroom, dressing room, wc and bathroom with shower and bathtub).
- A second bedroom of 14 m2 is located on the north facade on the ground floor. It's rare enough to point it out.
If you want to set up your professional activity at home, this room seems rather appropriate because it is directly accessible from the entrance hall. A simple partition could provide the expected discretion and allow you to separate your office from your living space.
The distribution of the floor is functional and just as interesting in terms of volume, as the first level:
- A large mezzanine bathed in light. Currently it occupies the function of playroom.
Nevertheless it can adapt to your passions: painting workshop, sewing, collectors etc... You will find there all the necessary space to meet your expectations.
A corridor distributes:
- Two bedrooms facing the garden, an office, a bathroom and separate toilets.
But I reserve many other assets for you to discover on site. In summary, you are about to discover a house of more than 350 m2 in the city center of Fouesnant! This is an opportunity that rarely presents itself.
Namely: possibility of acquiring approx. 600 m2 of garden in addition (Price: contact me).
Visits will be organized only on presentation of a financing plan already established and validated by a financial organization. Agency fees are the responsibility of the purchaser, i.e. 4.00% including tax of the price of the property.Les informations sur les risques auxquels ce bien est exposé sont disponibles sur le site Géorisques : Georisques. Gouv. Fr.
English Speakers: please note that Capifrance has an international department that can help with translations. To see our range of 20,000 properties for sale in France, please visit our Capifrance website directly. We look forward to finding your dream home!
Price 790,400 €
Agency fees are paid by the buyer and seller.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 3,307.11
Number of mandate: 769125
Professional property listing
Agency: CAPIFRANCE PROPERTIES