New construction, attached houses with garden at 19 km from Saint-Tropez between the Plaine des Maures and the sea. La Garde-Freinet is a small authentic Provencal village that lives to the rhythm of the sun.
In its heart, a unique real estate project:
11 attached houses with large private Mediterranean gardens.
This duplex house has 4 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, a cellar, 89 m² of living space, a terrace of 15 m², a balcony, a garden of 110 m² and private parking spaces.
- Large format sandstone (60x60 cm) in living room and kitchen
- Wooden floor with wide strips in the bedrooms
- Smooth painted walls and ceilings
- Large aluminum double glazed windows
- Wooden entrance doors and shutters
- Interior door handles and finishes in brushed black
- Terrace floor tiles
- Tile wall and floor in bathroom
- Solid wood entrance door, lock with reproduction code key
- Bathroom fitted out
- Towel dryer
- Extra flat shower tray or bathtub - Hanging toilet
- Heating on heat pump
- Parking (private space)
- Secured access by videophone
- Property entirely fenced
- Remote controlled gate
- Vigik and digicode
Imagined as a true Provencal farmhouse, but with all modern amenities, this domain offers exceptional views over the Maures hills to the foothills of the Alps.
Labeled "Station Verte" and "Village de caractère du Var", La Garde-Freinet offers a different view of the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
The agency fees are payable by the seller.
Price 395,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 4,438.20
Professional property listing
Agency: CARLTON INTERNATIONAL - GIFCA SARL
Consult the agency rates