> € 5,000,000
On about 9 has of land partly wooded, stone property with outbuildings in a small and peaceful hamlet.
The main house includes :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall with cupboards, kitchen with an old fireplace (19 m²), lounge/dining-room, fireplace, wooden floor, French window onto the terra
In the heart of a typical village in Black Périgord, in the Céou Valley, stone house with all basic shops within walking distance.
In good condition, it includes :
- on the ground floor : kitchen opening onto a dining-room, lounge with a woodburner (50 m²), shower room, separated toilets, utilit
In a peaceful environment, without beeing isolated, house in good condition with a swimming-pool 10 x 5 m.
It could require some cosmetics in order to make it become more comfortable but still, it offers :
- on the ground floor : kitchen (8 m²) opening onto a lounge with fireplace et woodburner,
In the heart of the Valley of Céou river, stone village house to renovate, with a courtyard.
This house is also sold together with about 3 has of land, which are detached from the house.
It includes :
- on the ground floor : corner kitchen opening onto the main living area with fireplace, Fren
In a peaceful environment without beeing totally isolated, bungalow with lovely views, on 4090 m² of land.
It includes :
- entrance hall, fitted kitchen opening onto the lounge/dining-room, fireplace, exposed beams, 3 French windows onto the terrace and the garden (36 m²), 3 bedrooms with expos
In the heart of a charming village of Black Périgord, lovely stone house, in excellent condition, and with an heated swimming-pool.
It offers :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, fitted kitchen opening onto a lounge/dining-room with insert fireplace, exposed stone walls, sliding doors onto t
Charming stone ensemble located in an hamlet, in the heart of the Perigordian countryside.
It includes a main house, a barn and a few outbuildings, all on 805 m² of garden.
The house offers :
- on the ground floor : fitted kitchen with a woodburner, French window onto the garden (17 m²), lounge
"Villa Daglan" represents an extraordinary property ensemble of villa and barn surrrounded by stone-wall garden....all with exciting options in the heart of an exceptionally beautiful village.
The villa has been modernised and offers separate living on each of the two levels.
The upper level
Enjoying a stunning view, house in excellent condition built in 2009.
Facing south, it offers :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, fitted kitchen/dining-room, 3 French windows onto the garden (36 m²), lounge with exposed beams, French window onto the garden (18 m²), 1 bedroom with exposed be
In the heart of a typical village in Black Périgord (part of the Céou valley), with basic shops within walking distance, stone house with High Potential and lovely garden of 836 m² (where a swimming-pool could be installed).
It offers :
- on the garden level : living area with fitted kitchen, 2
Lovely environment for this house which has been built in 1980, in the heart of a little bit more than 4 has of land with no near neighbours.
Enjoying lovely views and facing south, this house in good condition offers :
- on the ground floor : kitchen (7 m²), lounge/dining-room with fireplace, 5
In a small hamlet inside the Perigordian countryside, lovely and charming stone house on 579 m² of flowered garden with trees as well (a swimming-pool could easily be installed there).
That house offers :
- on the ground floor : small kitchen (6 m²), very nice living area with a fireplace (48 m²
In the heart of a typical village full of history and with basic shops, in a quiet et pedestrian street, lovely stone house in very good condition and with a terrace, which would make a perfect lock-up et go house or which could also be ideal for a rental investment.e
This one includes :
- on th
Located in the heart of the Perigordian countryside but still close to a village with basic shops and schools, with a lovely view, stone property including 3 gîtes sold furnished and equipped, which also offers a strong potential of development thanks to its stone outbuilding, all on about 15 has of
On 1.4 ha of land mostly wooded with oak trees, truffle oak trees and fruit trees, in a very peaceful environment and very near to a typical village from Black Périgord with basic shops, 2 bungalows in good condition.
The main house which has been built in 2005 offers you :
- entrance hall, fitt
A house in a little hamlet. It needs some work but it is ideal as a holiday home. The house consists of:
Lounge (24m²) with wood burner
Wet room with shower and toilet (2,5m²)
Upstairs are 2 bedrooms (19,5 and 16m²) which one of them has his own washing base
Located on a beautiful et very sunny flat plot of land of about 4500 m², in a peaceful environment and with stunning views around, nice newly built property with quality materials.
In perfect condition, it offers :
- on the ground floor : main entrance with a fireplace, fitted kitchen / dining-r
In a charming typical village of our beautiful Black Périgord in only some kilometers of the amenities, close to the river, beautiful stone house to be refreshed, with still potential thanks to its two beautiful cellars in ground floor and its convertible attic. Ideal for investment !
On a plot of
Located in a small and typical hamlet of Black Perigord, on 5920 m² of landscaped et wooded garden, and in a peaceful environment, exceptional stone property in perfect condition, which combines charm and character, and includes a main house, 4 gîtes sold equipped and furnished, a few outbuildings a
Located in a quiet et pleasant small hamlet not far from the Dordogne valley, charming stone house.
At present rented as an holiday cottage, this property proposes you :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, exposed stone walls and beams, laundry (20 m²), shower room, separated toilets.
- on t
Lots of potential for that stone house to be renovated with a nice view and which is located in a pretty and typical hamlet of Périgord Noir.
Only 4 kms away from a very nice village with all amenities and on 3324 m² of land, the house proposes :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, kitchen wi
Very large barn for sale in a hamlet near to Daglan in the Périgord Noir
of the Dordogne. 120 m2 of ground surface and the possibility of making
three floors (120m2 x 3). New roof and new zinc guttering. Around
1000 m2 of land, 700 adjoining the barn.
Very quiet location for this barn in
Located on the heights of a pretty village of the Dordogne Valley, offering therefore a lovely view over the village which has got all amenities and restaurants, nice house in perfect condition built in 2002 on 3191 m² of land.
That one includes :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, fitted ki
Recently built bungalow on the heights of Daglan, located in the countryside et on a quiet setting, facing south on the entrance side and north on the terrace.
It proposes :
- lounge/dining-room (30 m²), 2 kitchens, 3 bedrooms (10 m² each), 1 bathroom with shower, separated toilets, garage (48 m
1 - 24 out of 39 properties
Enter your email address so you can receive all the property listings matching your search criteria.
Reminder of search criteria:Buy - Country : France - in: Daglan (24250)
Note: Your email address will not be sent to third parties and will only be used for this email alert.
Email alert created.
Your e-mail alert has been created. Thank you for using our services.
Enter your Green-Acres logon:
Forgot your password?
To remember your favourties, connect:
Or use your login details:
Forgot your password? Click here
Register by clicking here