> € 5,000,000
At 15 minutes of Sarlat and 3 minutes of a village with all amenities, on 2200 m ² of ground with view, bungalow of 90 m ² comprising :
- Living room (30 m ² env) opening on the equipped kitchen (13 m ²), 3 bedrooms (9 and 12, 19 m²),shower room, independent toilet.
Covered terrace, lau
10 minutes of Sarlat, in a village with all amenities at walking distance, pleasant stone hoisee with terrace. Description :
- On the ground floor:
Fitted kitchen (13 m²) opening onto the living room (25 m²) with wood burning stove, 2 bedrooms (15 and 16 m²) including 1 with balcony, bathroom, sep
15 minutes of Sarlat in a village at walking distance of all amenities, on 977 m², bungalow of 140 m ² divided in 2 independent dwellings of 90 and 50 m².
Part 1: Living room with kitchen,bedroom, showerroom, toilet.
Part 2: Living room with kitchen, 2 bedrooms,2 shower rooms,2 toile
15 minutes from Sarlat and 2 minutes from a village with all amenities, this comfortable house of 210 m² on a plot of 6000 m² offers an exceptional view on the bastide of Domme.
- On the ground floor (95 m²):
Entrance hall with wardrobe, fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room wit
10 minutes south of Sarlat, in a village on the bank of thr Dordogne river with all shops within walking distance, house of the 60s with pool, on a plot of 6000 m² partially steep.
- Raised ground floor:
Entrance, living room with fireplace / insert (25 m²) opening onto a terrace, k
15 minutes from Sarlat and 5 minutes from a village with all amenities, this typical Perigord charming house is situated in a sought-after hamlet close to the Dordogne river.With its small private garden it will be a perfect holiday home.
- Ground floor: Entrance,fit
Located 5 minutes drive from a village oin the bank the Dordogne river with all amenities, that house bujlt in the 70's enjoys very nice views over the countryside. Although built on basement used as garage and workshop, all the living space is on one floor open onto a terrace
The house offers: -en
Recent very spacious house, offerting
on the ground floor :
a hall opening up to a living room containing a fitted kitchen adjoining a dining and sitting area of 71 m², receiving its daylight from a french window and tree large windows, offering views of a terrace and a garden
a bedroom (30m² ) w
In a peaceful environment, bungalow on 4650 m² of land.
It includes :
- kitchen, French window onto the terrace (7 m²), living area with insert fireplace, French window onto the terrace (25 m²), 3 bedrooms (about 10 m² each), shower room, separated toilets.
Garage (22 m²), garden shed, BBQ.
Recent One-Storey House With A Nice VIEW
an entry hall giving acess to :
a living area with fitted kitchen, opening up to a 49 m² sitting area/dining area, 5 french windows opening onto various terraces
a cellar/oiler room
night quarters consisting of
2 bedrooms of 11m² each with
In the heart of a charming and typical stone hamlet, only 3 kms away from all amenities, very nice stone house with a garden, terraces and lovely view !
It also has an easy access to the Dordogne river within walking distance.
The house offers :
- on the ground floor : kitchen, ornemental stone
About 1 km away from a village of Périgord Noir with all amenities (within walking distance), pleasant single storey house built in 1993, on 1054 m² of land.
It includes :
- entrance hall with cupboards, lounge/dining-room with insert fireplace, French window onto the garden and French window on
Built in 2007, bungalow with a whole basement, located at the entrance of a village with a bakery, and on 4808 m² of land.
In good condition, it includes :
- fitted kitchen opening onto a lounge/dining-room with insert fireplace, cupboards, 2 French windows onto the terrace (35 m²), 2 bedrooms w
Only 5 mns from a village with all amenities, bungalow built in 2006, on about 1600 m² of land.
In good condition, it offers :
- entrance hall, fitted kitchen opening onto a lounge/dining-room, woodburner, sliding doors onto the covered terrace (51 m²), 5 bedrooms (4 of them with wardrobes 15,
Very near to a village with all amenities, very nice house which has been built in 2015, on about 4000 m² of land.
In excellent condition, it offers :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, kitchen opening onto a dining-room/lounge, 3 sliding doors onto terraces (58 m²), 1 bedroom (13 m²), showe
Five minutes from village with all amenities, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, single storey villa built in 1978, with heated swimming-pool and panoramic view across the Dordogne valley.
In good condition, it offers :
- entrance hall, fitted kitchen with dining area, French windows to terrac
In the Céou Valley, near a village with basic shop, bungalow with a conservatory and nice view, on 1050 m² of land.
In good condition, it offers :
- small kitchen, living area with insert fireplace (17 m²) opening onto the conservatory (18 m²), 2 bedrooms (1 has a door to the garden) (13 et 8 m²
Near the medieval village of Domme and another village with all amenities, on about 1.6 has of land, stone house with outbuildings.
The main house includes :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, fitted kitchen, wooden floor (13 m²), living area with fireplace and woodburner, French window onto
5 mns away from a village with all amenities and from the Dordogne river, bungalow with a terrace and garden, including :
- living area with kitchen (23 m²), 2 bedrooms, 1 study, shower room, separated toilets.
Garden of about 1000 m².
Only 5 minutes away from the center of a village with all amenities, this pretty Perigordian style house is in good condition. It also enjoys both exposures with 2 terraces, 1 facing south and 1 facing north.
Located on 1864 m² of land with a 10 x 5 m swimming-pool, it includes :
- on the ground
Rare Opportunity !!! Located in the Golden Triangle of the Dordogne Valley, near the medieval village of Domme and on an elevated setting, you would certainly be charmed by this superb and authentic stone property dating from 1850 and surrounded by 26 has of land (all attached to the buildings inclu
Near all the major touristic sites, in between Sarlat and Gourdon, stone ensemble including 2 houses on 980 m² of garden.
The 1st house includes :
- on the ground floor : fitted kitchen (9 m²) with a utility room, opening onto a lounge/dining-room with insert fireplace, exposed stone walls, Fren
This house, built in 2012 in a perigordian style, is in a quiet landscaped environment, with a nice view over the country side.
It has been accomodated on the ground floor (110 sqm), i.e. 65 sqm available on the first floor for a potential extension. Thanks to high ceilings (2,75m) it offers nice a
Typical detached Perigordian house with tower, tranquilly located just outside a village and near towns with all amenities.
The property was built in 1987 to a very high standard.
The ground floor offers spacious reception rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with en suite and a wonderful ve
1 - 24 out of 96 properties
Enter your email address so you can receive all the property listings matching your search criteria.
Reminder of search criteria:Buy - Country : France - in: Cénac-et-Saint-Julien (24250)
Note: Your email address will not be sent to third parties and will only be used for this email alert.
Email alert created.
Your e-mail alert has been created. Thank you for using our services.
Enter your Green-Acres logon:
Forgot your password?
To remember your favourties, connect:
Or use your login details:
Forgot your password? Click here
Register by clicking here