Automatically translated from
- Direct sale without agency/agents
The apartment is located in an elegant residential building "Le Palais de la Rose", completely renovated in 2012 by an old hotel composed of twelve apartments, characterized by high housing standards and excellent quality finishes. Le Palais de la Rose is located a stone's throw from the sea, in Via Saint-Michel, the main commercial street "rue piétonne" of Menton.
The apartment is located on the first floor with the elevator and consists of a living room with a furnished and equipped open kitchen, hallway, a room, a bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Entirely decorated with valuable materials and objects.
- Offers picturesque views of the pedestrian street Saint-Michel (exposition south);
- Autonomous electric heating, reversible air conditioning in the room and living room;
- Access to the building by badge (electronic key);
- Disabled access;
- Expenses are around €400 per quarter;
- Energy consumption 211.98 kWhep/m²/year, greenhouse gas emissions 8.98 kgeqco2/m²/year;
- In very good condition, no work needed;
- Sold furnished;
- Visit possible by appointment from Monday to Sunday;
- I don't want to be solicited by real estate agencies or real estate agents, thanks in advance.
Price 330,000 €
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 6,600.00
Private property listing