In the heart of the historical part of a charming village, in Black Périgord, you could easily fall in love with this stone property offering a high potential !!!
This one includes one house which has been entirely and tastefully restored recently, and it also offers the possibility of an extension (or of a second dwelling) thanks to an attached stone house which, itself, has got beautiful space along with some really nice architectural features.
The renovated house is very cosy and charming, and proposes :
- on the ground floor : living area with fitted kitchen, old fireplace with woodstove (Jotul), exposed stone walls and beams, wooden floor, 2 French doors onto terraces (31 m²), toilets with washbasin and laundry room.
- upstairs : 1 very nice ensuite bedroom (bathroom and shower and toilets), with a dressing, exposed beams (20 m² in total).
- downstairs : 1 ensuite bedroom (shower room and toilets), exposed stone walls and beams (16 m² in total), workshop/cellar.
The attached house, to renovate entirely :
- on the ground floor : 1 large room with old stone fireplace, old stone sink, exposed stone walls and beams, French doors to the outside (30 m²), another room (water is there if needed), French door to the outside (26 m²).
- upstairs : 1 bedroom with ornemental fireplace, wooden floor (13 m²), possibility for a 2nd bedroom with exposed stone walls and wooden floor (9 m²), shower room and toilets.
Courtyard, lovely sunny terrace with flowers overlooking the village, another terrace.
Price 199,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,326.67
Number of mandate: S8176C
Professional property listing
Agency: Agency Immobilier International
Consult the agency rates