Automatically translated from
The former monastery, located on a magical place in the Valley of the river Ourche, used to be part of a Cistercian Abbey (1130). There is now a part of as a residential house (250 m2) furnished.
Currently this building is used as an art centre and various crafts organized (concerts, exhibitions, creative courses, etc.). Furthermore, there are exhibition halls, a crypt, an attic and a guesthouse with 8 rooms and 2 spacious workshops, 2 kitchens, living/dining room. 4 of the rooms can also be used as 2 apartments. The total area of the monastery is 1200 m2. Site area is 8000 m2.
At the monastery also hear 4 garages and a free-standing home (170 m2) for renovation. In a small building to the House about sanitary for the mini camping.
The former convent, part of a small hamlet, is surrounded by the woods of Darney, on 1 1/2 km from the village of Claudon.
The low Vosges mountains has a rolling landscape.
Make contact only for people who have a viable project, who can buy immediately and without bank intervention.
Price 430,000 €
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Private property listing