This property is situated in a small rural hamlet just a few minutes out of the town of Chateauponsac.
Chateauponsac has a good selection of amenities with supermarkets, bars, restaurants, bakers etc as well as infant, junior and secondary schools.
The property has been renovated retaining lots of original features with double glazed windows throughout and just a few odds and ends requiring finishing but no major work
The property comprises:
• Kitchen/breakfast room with sink and newly plastered walls
• Dining room with exposed stone wall, fireplace with log burner (installation needs finishing). There are large glazed doors to the front of the property (original barn doorway)
• Living room with exposed beams, corner fireplace with wood burner (installation needs completing) some electrics need finishing but power is on to Tv etc. Double doors out to the garden.
• Stairs lead up from the dining room to:
• Large landing with attractive exposed roof structure
• Bedroom 1 (dble) with exposed beams
• Large bathroom to finish with all water and drains in place
• Bedroom 2 (small dble) with exposed roof structure
• Bedroom 3 (dble) to finish
• Room currently used as a large store room but could easily be bedroom 4 (would be a dble) it would need a velux window installing
Large attached outbuilding with flagstone floor
The garden is to one side and rear of the house with off road parking.
The garden is lawn with an exposed stone walled sunken terrace and the garden has a well
A nice barn conversion with all the main work done, a project that just didn’t quite get finished
Price 99 950 Euros
(Including all Notaires and Agency fees and taxes)
Price € 99,950
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Professional property listing
Agency: The French Property People