Renovated Former Village Farmhouse
House Xix° well habitable in the heart of a charming village on ±0,2 acres. Entrance on kitchen with fireplace, lounge / dining room with another fireplace and a door leading to the garden. Three bedrooms, toilet and bathroom with shower and sink. Large attic with plenty of space for extra rooms. The house has an adjoining fenced garden in front, back and side, also a terrace with a view of the village center. The house is equipped with a central heating / fuel system and wood stoves. The house is in good structural condition. A beautiful property, with bright rooms located in a beautiful hilly area.
Price € 69,500
Price / sq metre: €/m² 526.52
Number of mandate: 1697
Professional property listing
This property is in Buffignécourt, in Haute-Saône (region Franche-Comté).
- 30 min from the motorway
- 30 min from the town centre from Vesoul (70000)
- 10 min from the shops from Jussey (70500)
- 10 min from the schools from Jussey (70500)
- 90 min from the ski slopes from Ventron (88310)
- 100 min from the airport from Mulhouse (68100)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.