Pretty house built in 1996 located in the hamlet of Boissiere Banale. Close to the town of Carhaix, which has all your essential amenities eg Bank - ATMs, Doctors, Dentists. Supermarkets, Cinema, Swimming Pool, Restaurants and Boulangeries.
The house is finished to a very high standard and has a beautiful garden with uninterrupted 360 degree views across open countryside.
Separate Upstairs Toilet & Downstairs Toilet = .27 Sq Meters
Bathroom = 3.7 Sq Meters
Bedroom 1 = 10 Sq Meters
Bedroom 2 = 9 Sq Meters
Bedroom 3 = 9 Sq Meters
Utility Room = 6.9 Sq Meters
Study = 4 Sq Meters
Kitchen = 9.7 Sq Meters
Living - Dining Room = 39 Sq Meters
Energy Rating: D Emissions B
Tax Fonciere 496 Euros per annum
Price € 149,000
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,405.66
Private property listing
This property is in Trébrivan, in Côtes-d'Armor (region Brittany).
- 5 min from the town centre from Carhaix-Plouguer (29270)
- 45 min from the sea from Saint-Nic (29550)
- 5 min from the lake from Maël-Carhaix (22340)
- 5 min from the schools from Carhaix-Plouguer (29270)
- 5 min from the shops from Carhaix-Plouguer (29270)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.