Automatically translated from
10 minutes from Privas, 15 minutes from the A7 motorway interchange, in a village of 3,000 inhabitants with all amenities, transport and shops.
This architect villa with atypical shapes is located on a plot of nearly 4,000 m² enjoying a beautiful view of the Ardèche mountains and calm to enjoy its huge terrace and swimming pool with original shapes.
The construction dating from the 80s entirely on one level is out of the ordinary of more than 160 m² of living space to which is added:
- A room hosting a Canadian Spa (which will remain),
- A Moroccan living room,
- A massage room,
- A large garage,
- A glazed and closed entrance hall,
- A vegetated outdoor pergola,
- A swimming pool of 130 m3 (access to the agricultural irrigation network),
- A terrace of 200 m²,
- A carport 4 cars,
- A barbecue integrated into the construction,
- A pond, a wooded and irrigated garden.
The living space is organized around a very large living room of more than 60 m² opening onto a semi-open kitchen on a completely vegetated interior patio on the large terrace.
An insert fireplace in the center of the room completes the pleasure of the living space.
To the west a corridor leads us to 3 bedrooms with their storage, bathroom, shower room, sauna, each with direct access to the outside.
This property is resolved peaceful and pleasant to live.
- A fireplace,
- A pellet boiler in central heating with bulk storage hoppers,
- 2 reversible air conditioning being installed in the sleeping area. Energy class D.
Fees charged to the seller. Jean Morin Real Estate, . Hervé Martin, Independent Commercial Agent, .
Price 740,000 €
Seller pays the agency fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 3,245.61
Professional property listing
Agency: Cabinet Immobilier Jean MORIN